At the core, Jaime Jay is a connector of personalities and brands. He constantly challenges himself to be a better human being. He is also an amateur hockey player and starter geek who truly enjoys helping his clients rediscover themselves, their companies and how to realize their “WHY”.
– Worked with clients in Canada, the United Kingdom, America, Philippines, other countries in Asia and New Mexico.
– Responsible for growing and leading multiple management, sales, and operating teams.
– Co-founded and operated publishing company where he helped create, publish, and distribute a regional real estate publication.
– Recipient of the Army Achievement Medal for Meritorious Service.
– Hosted a Top 100 Business Podcast in iTunes.
– Selected to speak on marketing panel and was awarded the “Top Gun Consulting Maverick Award” in recognition of his outstanding marketing performance.
Jaime Jay is the founder and managing director of Bottleneck Virtual Assistants. Together, with an amazing team, they offer professional growth opportunities for ambitious leaders by creating an efficient and systematic approach to identify, hire and cultivate team members who focus on specific roles and responsibilities.
Receipt-Bank – Software and service to make the gathering, storage & processing of bills, receipts and invoices as easy and as cost-effective as possible for businesses.
Nextiva – VOIP phone providers for small businesses.
Abby Connect – So many valuable opportunities are lost when potential clients reach out and get voicemail or an automated system. Abby Connect provides you with world-class Las Vegas-based receptionists trained to take your calls at a fraction of the cost of in-house staff. Hear the difference Abby Connect can make; get a no-obligation free trial and $95 off your first bill at abbyconnect.com/elevate or call 833 – ABBYWOW and mention Entrepreneurship Elevated Podcast